AliExpress India reveiw- My shopping experience from AliExpress

Hello all....most of y'all must now be familiar with a shopping site called AliExpress.... For those who are not familiar, AliExpress is an online shopping site based in China..
Now you may be wondering why should one buy from a China based site than an Indian one...Well that's because of the affordable prices in that site...



My experience:
      I had ordered for few makeup items like lipstick, eyelashes etc.. Incase you want to make payment through debit card it is necessary to have an international debit card from your bank. I had to pay each time seperately for purchasing different items. It means you can't pay in one go for all different products..
     After payments my order was confirmed. In the My orders section I was given a tracking number for all my different products....The tracking facilities didnt work for certain products since it was not being updated.
 
     On the positive side the products came exactly as described without any kind of damage..The prices were much cheaper than other Indian shopping sites.

     The biggest disappointment which I feel by shopping with this site is the unpredictable delivery time. I received few products within 20 days were the other came after 40 days...And to my disappointment the courier man just kept my parcels In my neigbouring house without delivering in my home.

To conclude, in case you are buying a small suggestion from my side would be to buy products which has  large number of reviews..

Have a nice day.

Comments

  1. You are writing some Amazing tips. This article really helped me a lot. Thanks for sharing this blog.
    AliExpress Online Shopping

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing post! I appreciate your hard work. Thank you for sharing. I have also share some use full information.
    The best Mosquito trap Mosquitron Review
    snow teeth whitening
    snow teeth white
    try snow

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts