S crystal lipgloss Review - Shimmer lip gloss from Aliexpress

Hello all.... This post is a small review on S Crystal lipgloss which I had purchased from Aliexpress.

I had been in search for a lipgloss that looks Shimmery on my lips and that's when I found this product.
I was initially hesitant to buy this because of its cheap price but after seeing positive reviews from other buyers I decided to give it a try.

Review:
I had opted fo the shade 08 which is mild pinkish brown tinted gloss with loads and loads of shimmer. It has shelf life of 3 years.


The shimmer was visible even when I had applied a lipstick base before applying the gloss. As far as the staying power is concerned it stayed on my lips for a good 3 hours after which It required reapplication..

The lipgloss survives light drinks and snacks.. Overall for it's super affordable price it is a great steal...U can refer the screenshot below for the gloss name and details available in the website.

Have a nice day!


Comments

Popular Posts